The Player Menu has many features to help you adventure through A Dawn of Heroes. It is possible to drag the Player menu to the quick bar from the radial menu.
The Player Menu has the following 8 main options: #
- Dice Roll
- Party Tools
- Player Tools
- PVP Tools
- Tokens Tools
- Summon Vault at Location
- Work with an Item
1. Dice Roll #
- An ability check: to check abilities and save.
- A skill check: to check a skill.
- Just roll a dice: choose your die and get a random number.
2. Emotes #
Quickly fire an Emote.
3. Party Tools #
- Look for Party: party play is an important aspect of A Dawn of Heroes and this option helps you find other players to form a party. A script is fired that automatically checks each online player and sends a notification to those within Range (this check includes the Effective Character Level (ECL)). Different party options such as leveling or raiding are available. The request is also sent to discord.
- Check Party: for XP eligibility (checks LVL differences between party members and replies if LVL range restriction is met or not).
4. Player Tools #
- Check Nordock Dungeons Status: lists all the dungeons/raids and their Cooldown Status (CD) status. A player can see if they are still bound to a particular dungeon and the time left before they can enter again.
- Check for Server Reset CD: Tells you how many real time hours are left before the next reboot (if a timed reboot is set).
- Check Trade Skill Journal: to find out how far you have progressed through each trade skill.
- Identify my Items: Gives the player the choice to mass ID items using player’s lore skill or by spending 1k gold for each unidentified item in their inventory.
- Player Settings: Enable/Disable Loot Notify – Enable/Disable Automatic Helmet Hide on Equip – Enable/Disable Automatic Cloak Hide on Equip – Enable/Disable meat carving from dead animals (during skinning) – Enable/Disable Allow only BALM ress on you (1% XP penalty only) – Enable/Disable NPC Quest Markers (if you want more in-game immersion) – Enable/Disable MOUNT Appearance Override.
- Port to my Default Location: can be used once every 60 real minutes to port the player to their saved or default location. The player can’t initiate the port when in combat. The player is ported after 6 seconds (during that time the player won’t be able to move).
- Redeem Code: used to redeem codes from giveaways, donor event drops, and in-game events.
- Remove my Custom Skin: it restores your custom appearance if you purchased a custom skin and wish to switch back. This action will generate the SKIN item on your inventory, it will not refund the Skin Tokens spent.
- Spell Books Store/Restore Slots: this allows players with magic classes able to cast spells to store up to 5 different spell books. Each spell book can be retrieved at will but uses of the spells is set to zero (you need to rest after retrieval). Multiple spell books allow you to quickly switch spell setup depending on the situation.
- Summon Player Merchant: that can buy/sell items quickly. The inventory is shared between all players (its prices are not good at all. If you want good prices, you should go to a city merchant instead). This merchant is for “emergencies” such as a lack of heal potions.
- View my Gems: your Socketable Gems balance and materialize to your inventory.
5. PVP Tools #
- SINGLE Target – Set HOSTILE: to attack an individual player.
- SINGLE Target – Set NEUTRAL: to be neutral to an individual player.
- RANGE Option: Sets members of opposite RACES and SUBRACES -within- LVL Range as HOSTILE: to attack multiple players.
- RANGE Option: Sets members of ANY RACE and SUBRACE -within- LVL Range as HOSTILE: to attack all players.
- RESTORE Neutral to everyone: to be neutral to all players.
6. Tokens Tools #
- Transfer BOSS Tokens (BTs): transfer BTs to other players.
- Transfer EPIC Tokens (ETs): transfer ETs to other players.
- Transfer SKIN Tokens: transfer skin tokens to other players.
7. Summon Vault at Location #
Summon Player Vault: at a near location.
8. Work with an Item: #
- Bags/Containers options: Rename a bag/container within my inventory – Color text of a bag/container with my inventory.
- Rename a Fast Casting Rod in my inventory: Use on a Fast Cast Rod and then type the new name in chat.
- Select a Socketable Item to modify from your inventory: add remove gems from a green item.
- Ask for a Resurrection: it checks for online players and sends a notification to each of them telling you where your corpse is. This option only appears if you are dead (in Fugue). You can select what kind of resurrection you are looking for. The request is also sent to discord.
- Follow a Target: is no longer available.