FURY TOWER DUNGEON REVAMP #
The Fury Tower dungeon has been revamped!
- The area itself has been re-built, but it still looks similar to the original setup!
- Existing enemies have been adjusted, and a few more have been added, as well as some new dangers!
- There won’t be spoilers here, better check yourself!
PERSONAL HAPPY HOURS #
WEAPON MASTER ADJUSTMENTS #
- Weapon Master class has been moved under the AGILE class group in terms of Items set bonuses.
- The reason behind this chance is that the Weapon Master class is a very mobile class by itself, probably the best in terms of melee DPS if built properly, but under the FIGHTER class group it was getting too much physical defence, making it a very good DPS class, but also quite tanky!
LARGE CREATURES OFF-HAND MEDIUM WEAPONS ADJUSTMENT #
A new requirement to Dual Wield Medium Weapons for Large sized characters has been added:
- A large sized character will need a Pure Strength value of 18 to be able to dual wield medium weapons.
- In-line with the requirement to equip a shield with a large weapon, this requirement was added to prevent some appearances/races/classes combinations to become too strong compared to others, and to keep having all sizes viable and competitive!
WHAT FOR EXISTING CHARACTERS? #
What if I have a large sized character which is currently dual wielding medium weapons but it doesn’t meet the new requirement?
- Worry not! You will receive a free reroll for each eligible character on your account
- To be eligible for the free reroll, the character will have meet all the following criteria:
- Be a medium or large sized character
- Be at least of level 10, or have a Premium Race token already purchased if the level is < 10
- Have less than 18 pure Strength
- Have Weapon Finesse and Two Weapon Fight feat
- Have at least 1 Weapon Focus feat in a Medium Weapon
- Added run time message at the end of Dungeons & Raids even when there are no events going on
- Adjusted SLOTH GFM Dungeon mini-boss mechanic: if you get caught by him, you are now ported out of the dungeon, not killed.
- Adjusted Welcome message on login.
- Purple Weapons “Scimitar”, and “Two Bladed Sword” have been slightly tuned down, trying to better align them to other weapon types in terms of balance.
- “Rapier” is now considered a Small Weapon, the end game purple rapier damage has been adjusted to match other small weapon damage. It still can be equipped 2 hands by small creatures, and still can be finessed by medium creatures.
- Adjusted Strength modifier to damage for creatures wielding a weapon with both hands to 2.0x, up from 1.5x (medium weapons for small creatures, large weapons for medium creatures).
- Polymorph Spells Polymorph self, Tenser Transformation, Shapechange, cast by non-pure casters can now be dispelled like any other spell.