LOW DUNGEONS MECHANICS ADJUSTMENT:
Trying to make dungeons more friendly for new comers, we have disabled the exploding chasers and pillar mechanics for low level dungeons.
New players should find such dungeons easier to face. Preparing the way for level 21+ dungeons.
ASSAULTED ISLAND TRAINING CENTER ADJUSTMENTS:
Adjusted spawn rate, CR and final boss creatures for each section of the training center.
It should be easier to start for level 1 characters, and should be more progressive up to the level 7-9 section.
Increased delivery quest XP for the training center.
NORDOCK ITEMS COST ADJUSTMENT:
Restored previous Nordock Items cost in Boss Tokens in Castle Glendario.
- Low Nordock Items Cost: 10 Boss Tokens
- High Nordock Items Cost: 15 Boss Tokens
Hopefully this move will make them friendly for new comers again.
ADJUSTED GEMS DROP IN RAIDS:
In our tentative to control Boss Tokens inflation, and trying to balance the Socketable Gems drop rate, we decided to allow gems to drop a bit more.
Each main BOSS of a raid dungeon will drop 3 gems (up from 2), and 4 gems if Unique (up from 3).
This makes each raid to drop a total of 12 gems.
- Blocked camera movement in test area trainer
- Improved purgatory area, NPC now directs you to ADOH discord for support
- Powered up Galdor NPC
- Added fast cast stations in Rhonnie’s Arena
- Fixed typos in change alignment conversation
- Fixed DM system applying a bad effect when creating player teams
- Fixed Greater Blood-letter item not identified by default
- Fixes to the recent spell resistance check rework