NEW POLYMORPH SYSTEMT
The polymorph system has been entirely rewritten from zero! Now we have complete control over the code behind it, so there shouldn’t be any more mysteries.
- It will retain the vanilla logic, the final creature stats you had with the vanilla system will be the final stats you will have with our system too. We made this decision to make this passage painless, it won’t break existing builds! What used to merge before, is what merges now as well. For more details check our website.
- Monk abilities won’t be merged. You will receive a special armor if you have at least 1 monk level, which will be used to deactivate your monk abilities while poly-morphed.
- You will be allowed to use potions while shifted, but not other items.
- You will be allowed to use active feats while shifted, but not spells coming from a class spell book.
- Special Shape abilities: Each shape now has at least one active ability to use. Previously only some shapes had active abilities you could use. Now each single shape has at least one of them. Check for the complete list on our website.
- Polymorph abilities NUI panel: once you shape shift, a NUI panel will appear near your default abilities bar. This bar will have all the controls you need to manage your shape. It will have the button to un-polymorph, up to 3 shape abilities to use, and the “examine” button, to check what your abilities do. The NUI panel will automatically adapt to your client resolution, and it will work on both mobile and desktop.
- New specific shape items: no more hidden items, everything about your shape will be on your inventory. All the properties from your equipment will be merged into a specific item , which will be placed on your helmet slot. By examining the item, you will see how the properties from your items have merged, and what are the active bonuses. As a weapon, each shape will have a specific weapon on its right hand. Inside of it, your right hand weapon properties will be merged. You can examine the weapon at will to check what was merged, and what are the active properties. Also, if you have at least 1 monk level, a special armor will be equipped to disable your monk abilities while shifted.
- Fast shifting: you can now shift from one shape to another by simply selecting the new shape, even while already poly-morphed into something else.
- No more invasive character saves: when your character is saved, you won’t be un-shifted and instantly re-shifted again. Everything will happen smoothly without you noticing anything.
RE-BALANCED ARMOR AC VALUES:
AC values and max dexterity values have been adjusted on all armor types, to make each one of them useful for someone.
- Cloth: 0 base AC, 100 max dexterity bonus
- Padded: 1 base AC, 15 max dexterity bonus
- Leather: 2 base AC, 10 max dexterity bonus
- Hide/Studded: 3 base AC, 8 max dexterity bonus
- Chain/Scale: 4 base AC, 6 max dexterity bonus
- Breastplate/Chain-mail: 5 base AC, 4 max dexterity bonus
- Banded/Splint: 6 base AC, 3 max dexterity bonus
- Half Plate: 7 base AC, 2 max dexterity bonus
- Full Plate: 8 base AC, 1 max dexterity bonus
BASE GAME CREATURE SIZES ADJUSTMENTS:
- The smallest size for creatures is now “small”. Tiny size won’t be applied to any creature appearance anymore.
- The largest size for creatures is now “Large”. Huge size won’t be applied to any player purchasable appearance anymore (creatures like dragons etc will retain their Huge size status)
- If you had purchased an appearance that was affected and want to change it, contact me.
- Disabled and removed the Automatic Bag fill system. The code behind it was bad and we risked too many times to have exploits being created out of it. It will come back when a better and safer code will be possible for it.
- Adjusted SANGROLU and GUNDAR abilities and spells. Should be easier to face them at the proper dungeons levels.
- Fixed rare issue with ress conversation showing the same person multiple times.
- Fixed captain in Assaulted Island speaking a wrong line of text.
- Fixed Item slot CD safe check being triggered by Level up or Level down events.
- Fixed several SQL calls from non player objects generating script errors that could be seen server wide.
- Fixed skin purchase system taking player skin tokens even if the prerequisites for the purchase were not met.
- Fixed recall stone having 60 seconds CD instead of 60 minutes.
- Fixed DM spawning raid bosses manually in instanced RAIDS messing up the RAID mechanics.
- Fixed DM throwing a RAID boss in limbo blocking RAID mechanics from proceeding.
- Fixed items with charges having a too high cost since patch .35 implementation.
- Fixed vengeful system not properly setting any vengeful property in some rare cases. (fixed and already migrated any affected item)