LOOKING FOR PARTY TOOL:
- Added more party options, you can now chose what kind of party you want to look for: ANY, DUNGEONS | RAIDS, LEVELING, SOCIAL. Your class group will also be included in the request to better identify your build from who will see the request.
- Also, added hook on discord channel #looking_for_group with request info. If a party is looking for more members, all party data will be displayed as well
LOOKING FOR RESURRECTION TOOL:
- Added more request info, you can now request a specific ress penalty instead of another: BALM | CORPSE TO TEMPLE, BALM NO CORPSE, TEMPLE RESS, ROD | SPELL, ANY.
- Resurrection type + body area location will be send to discord as well, channel #looking_for_group
- Removed useless and unused NPCs factions.
- Checked ALL areas and adjusted all static NPCs factions.
- Checked ALL palette creatures and adjusted NPCs factions.
- Removed “Global” flag from ALL factions, to avoid a single action VS a single NPC to influence ALL NPCs of that same faction even if far away from that location.
FREE RESS EVENTS:
- Will now be notified on discord #events channel!
ROD OF WONDER:
- Removed Darkness (buggy)
- Reduced Polymorph duration (d2 from d4 rounds)
- Added Plants and Trees to Assaulted Island
- Fixed possessed familiar be considered as a PC while calculating XP and party size for raid boss spawn
- Removed Drow Heads from unwanted NPCs
- Improved Faction Adjust for player characters
- Fixed an issue with automatic Saves on creatures spawn not applying saves correctly