PERSISTENT VAULT NEW LIMITS:
We are still investigating the ongoing lag on the server:
- Some actions have been already taken, and several heavy functions have now been lightened.
- There is still an undergoing issue with the persistent vault load and save, which will require much more time to be solved.
Because of this, we are applying a new limit on where the persistent vault can be used.
From this update (and until we find a solution):
- The persistent vault can be loaded into NO-PVP areas only (most temples are).
- Any use of the vault outside of NO-PVP areas won’t be allowed.
This should reduce the number of runs-per-reset of the vault system, which will reduce the delay in milliseconds that each of you has to face, each time a vault is loaded (nwn server is single core, everything happens one-after-another).
This is a temporary solution, which will be solved with a rework of the system behind the persistent vault.
Thank you for your understanding!
- Adjusted Shapechange shapes, normal and pure stats
- Doors meant to lock at boss spawn, now have 1 minute CD before locking
- Improved several functions in terms of performance and load spread
- Added donors drop redeem UI in Player Wand
- Reduced Castle Glendario space, united all conversations in 1 NPC only
- Fixed Mind Blast Shifter DC
- Fixed Old Tower Underground chest not unlocking at boss death
- Fixed dungeon doors not unlocking if the mini boss is killed within 1 minute of its spawn
- Fixed Dramadon’s tower being able to teleport inside of other players instances
- Fixed GNF Master Trainer not using its mechanic
- Fixed an issue with socket gems
- Fixed Fury Tower final step not unlocking
- Fixed an issue with quests system arrays
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some NPCs from spawning properly