If you need to re-level your character, you can do that in the area called Castle Glendario
Castle Glendario can be reached from different places. Each faction capital has a portal leading to this area. Another portal is located in Mulrok Village (Get to Mulrok Island first, either by boat or by a portal, if you are an Underdark Faction).
There, a NPC will manage the amount of experience (XP) you wish to store and use to re-level:
- Stored Experience will persist even after reboots. It is all stored in our SQL Data Base (DB).
- When you ask to have the experience back, you will receive HALF of what you have deposited.
- The stored EXP is available ONLY to the character that has stored it. It WON’T work cross character of the same account!
One Time Character Reroll #
It is possible to completely relevel a character, by storing up to 780k of its XP to your account XP vault:
- This action can be done only with 1 character per account. ONCE per account.
- It will store up to 780k XP from a character. The exceeding XP will be converted in Boss Tokens, at a rate of 50k XP for 1 Boss Token.
- If you have a custom skin from the skins shop, its cost is refunded.
- If you have some gold on that character, it will be stored in your account bank.
- If you have a Premium Race, its cost will be refunded.
- It will NOT store your items, so be sure to store them into your Personal Vault before proceeding.