MOUNTS SYSTEM ADJUSTMENT #
When you mount, you will get the full speed mount regardless of your Ride Skill points, but as soon as you get in combat, your mount speed will be adjusted, based on how many points you have invested in Ride (pure points, no external bonuses), and if you have or not the Mounted Combat feat. Check the official Mounts wiki page for more details about this change.
- The combat status is received when you attack or receive an attack of any kind (melee, ranged, spell, trap).
- This is a experimental change, and can be subject to changes to further balance the use of mounts
Removed donors mounts diversity #
Due to complexity in the management of 2 different kind of mounts lists and statistics, and considering the very little difference there is, after all, between donors mounts and normal in-game mounts, all donors mounts will be converted into normal in-game mounts. Each with AB, AC and Speed bonus values. While the appearance of these mounts can’t be always found normally in-game, alternative mounts, with the same or very similar statistics are available for everyone by simply playing the game.
BIGBY SPELLS TWEAKS #
Trying to find a sweet balance spot with the new changes to Bigby spells, we have tweaked them again a little bit.
Also, several caster creatures have been adjusted in terms of immunities to Bigby spells, and in terms of caster statistics, to be more effective as casters in general with their DCs (this also includes when they cast Bigby spells against you)
- Resized purgatory area
- Adjusted dialog and descriptions on Gateway of Nordock
- Improved Happy Hour discord message
- Made several adjustments to Tobaro quests line to make sure everything was aligned properly. This change should not cause issues, but in case you end up stuck (if you were already mid way on the quests line), contact us.
- Fixed a SQL call to non-player object
- Fixed saving ability/skill saving throws checking for default saving throws immunities
- Fixed an issue on the quests system which allowed to receive a quest from a wrong quest giver and without a prerequisite check
- Fixed an issue on the quests system which made a wrong text appear during a speak quest stage