In the background, players rolls a 100 sided dice, if successful they receive 1 piece of loot from the loot table within the Challenge Rating (CR) range plus random miscellaneous minor loot. Generically, normal creatures drop loot based on their CR following the table below:
- CR < 5 = +1 items
- CR > 5 < 10 = +2 items
- CR > 10 < 15 = +3 items
- CR > 15 < 20 = +4 items
- CR > 20 < 30 =+5 items
- CR > 30 < 40 = Epic items
- CR > 40 < 60 = Epic items with chance of Epic Tokens)
- CR 60+ = Epic items with chance of Boss Tokens)
A creature can also have a specific set of items that only that creature drops. This is the case for end game dungeons and Raids.
Vengeful Items #
Each item that can be dropped from a dead creature OR looted from a chest has a small percentage to be VENGEFUL.
- A vengeful item will be renamed and will look like this: “[VENGEFUL] Item Name”.
- A vengeful item will have one property improved, or can have a completely new property added.
- Any item (non-craftec items), can be updated with the Vengeful status, by paying a Boss Token fee. Check the Epic Zone NPC.
- Socketable Gear doesn’t have any property updated (it is empty).
- Vengeful items will provide a better Set Bonus! They can also be mixed up together (even if not from the same “set”), to create a Vengeful basic item set bonus. For example, a vengeful socketable ring, a vengeful nordock ring and a vengeful belt of the performer will grant the generic set bonus if worn together.
Damage Scaling on Vengeful Weapons #