ADDED 400+ NEW APPEARANCES:
We have introduced a giant pack of new appearances.
- Some of these will be for NPCs only, and some (many!), will be available as character skins, purchasable with in-game Skin Tokens!
- For now these new appearances will be available in TEST Area only.
- After a few days from now we will release them for everyone to purchase in Mulrok Skins Store!
Head to TEST Area to see all we added, there are also several new Donor Appearances!
BASE ITEM ADJUSTMENTS:
A few changes to some of the weapons to make them more interesting and fun to play with:
- Light and Heavy Crossbows: base critical threat increased from 19-20 to 17-20 (13-20 with Improved Crititcal feat)
- Throwing Axes: critical multiplier increased from x2 to x3
- Dwarven Waraxe can now be use by Dwarves, Azers, Duergars and Svirfneblins by default (Exotic Weapon Proficiency not required)
- Bastard Sword can be used by Paladins and Champions of Torm by default (Exotic Weapon Proficiency not required)
- Double Axe can be used by Barbarians by default (Exotic Weapon Proficiency not required)
- Two-Bladed Sword can now be used by Rangers by default (Exotic Weapon Proficiency not required)
- Whip can now be used by Assassins and Blackguards by default (Exotic Weapon Proficiency not required)
- Kukri can now be used by Assassins by default (Exotic Weapon Proficiency not required)
- Removed some redundant areas around Icy Wastes
- Removed familiar from Lord Blackrook
- The “strip script” now also checks for removed Magic Resist gems on inventories, vaults and gems already socketed into items, and removes them from every item found (socket slot is restored)
- Heavily improved NPCs corpse system, making room for next months Loot Rework
- The “strip script” now checks for DM items being given to NPCs and dropped by mistake, and removed them when found
- Removed many non-necessary scripts from old NPCs corpse system
- Fixed War Cry having permanent duration
- Fixed Epic Summons being dispellable under certain conditions
- Fixed Instances not being cleaned if abandoned or completed
- Fixed Quest System not showing quest markers under certain conditions
- Fixed some items being replaced in vault having a cost to take them out
- Fixed NPCs corpse system dropping items given to NPCs by DMs for events
- Fixed Benzor Slums bookshelf closing itself