MONASTERY OF THE GNARLED FIST #
The solo LVL 40 dungeon has been partially reworked, just in time for this week dungeon run event!
- A couple of mandatory encounters have been added
- The testing area part was completely reworked! (this is the biggest change)
- Final boss fight has been slightly adjusted
- Increased Epic Tokens drop overall in the dungeon
You might need a few tries to get used to the new tests, so be careful!
- Reworked item properties merging when shape shifting, should work better now
- There is no need to have more than 1 item in test area when upgrading an item to vengeful anymore. Also corrected conversation while in test area to not show any tokens cost for the operation
- Fixed some quest UI window closing instantly due to distance settings between quest NPC and player
- Fixed GFM strip spells/polymorph/mount/item function not working properly
- Fixed an issue in mounts system not applying a VFX where needed
- Fixed West Benzor Slums guardian door being kept open
- Fixed “Frozen Lair” name in dungeon UI
- Fixed a quest in the underdark not working properly