- Mining Rocks will now create Ores and Gems directly into miner’s inventory and not on the ground anymore.
PICK-POCKET TOOL UPDATE:
- Can be used against the same player target successfully a maximum of 3 times per server reset.
- Any player can react and can attack a character found stealing from a player character
- It is not possible anymore to steal from out-of-range characters.
- It is not possible anymore to steal if the thief has some XP Debt.
- Reduced maximum amount of gold that is possible to steal in a single action to 1000gp, 5x if the thief is an Epic Thief.
- Reduced the maximum item value that is possible to steal in a single action to 20000gp. 5x is the thief is an Epic Thief.
- Buffed already existing summons overall.
- Added Colossal Summonable Creatures (available to Full Druids ONLY)
Clerics with Animal Domain won’t summon the next available summon anymore, but instead:
- If a cleric has Animal Domain, all creatures coming from Summon Creature I to IX, will be automatically Unique.
- A cleric with Good/Evil Domain, will make automatic Unique creatures from any Summon Planar Ally spell and Gate
- A cleric with Death Domain will make automatic Unique creatures from any Summon Undead spell
- Epic summon feats are NOT included.
The kind of unique buffs applied to these summons are weaker than the default unique buffs normal creatures receive at their same level.
FAMILIARS / ANIMAL COMPANIONS REWORK:
- Summoned familiars and animal companions will now scale with their master level and main ability modifier.
- Their statistics will scale based on Master’s Caster Level and Master’s MAIN Ability Modifier (INT for Wizard, CHA for Sorcerers, WIS for Druids and Rangers).
- Each kind of companion/familiar has its own scaling table and abilities.
Changes to Summons and Familiars/Companions WILL be subject of small adjustments in the next days after i have seen how they do in-game.
- Shadow Evade Update: Concealment, Damage Reduction and dodge AC bonus scale with Shadow Dancer levels, up to 30% concealment, 18/+6 Damage Reduction and +6 dodge AC at Shadow Dancer level 30. Lasts 1 turn for each Shadow Dancer levels.
- Updated PVP RULES and PICK-POCKET RULES!