New Website #
We’re happy to announce, that we moved to a new website! Unlike the previous one, this one allows us to have a real Wiki, that simplifies the proccess of searching information about our custom changes and allows us to easily add new articles, builds and guides, written by our Community Members! The website will undergo regular updates, to improve the quality and accessibility of the information it contains.
New Damage Type #
One of the biggest changes in the patch is an addition of the new Damage Type! Also known as Pure, this damage type is able to pierce through any Resistances and Immunities of any creature (including the Black Blade of Disaster and similar summons).
- Plot creature still cannot be harmed.
- The Pure damage type can be found on some of the Spells, Feats and Legendary (Purple) Weapons.
- For more information, check out Spell and Feat Changes bellow.
Note that some Dungeons and Raids creatures might be using Pure damage against you! Moreover, if any Boss Creature is unique and gets and extra damage buff, it will always be Pure. Weapons that deal Pure damage have a specific glow to them, which allows you to spot it, before you engage into combat.
New Item Properties #
Two new Item Properties have been added to the server:
- Extend – this item property increases the duration of a certain Feat. The feats that can be extended include Barbarian Rage (including Mighty Rage), Blinding Speed, Divine Might, Divine Shield, Divine Wrath, Shadow Evade. For now, these item properties can only be found on Legendary (Purple) Items. If you happen to have two or more Extend properties on your gear, that extend the Same Feat, only the highest (longest) Extend will work.
Note that the Extend Item Property will not allow you to use certain feats, if don’t meet the requirement of a minimal amount of an Ability Score Modifier for those feats (e.g. Barbarian Rage with 10 or less Constitution)
- Devastating Critical Effects Immunity – prevents you from getting the effects, applied by our Custom Devastating Critical. The damage is applied without any changes
New Weapon and Armor Appearances #
This patch adds a ton of new appearances for Helmets, Shield, Weapons and Armor! Now, some Brilliant or End-game Items will have a unique look to them.
The old Appearance Editor has been removed. We replaced it with a new editor, which will work via a new cool user interface! You can access the Appearance Editor via the same radial menu option as before. You can only use it in Non-PVP Areas.
- Note that that Brilliant and Legendary Weapons and Armor won’t be able to have their appearance changed anymore.
- Also, you won’t be able to apply Brilliant and Legendary appearances to other items.
- For now you can only change Armor appearance. Weapon, Shield, Cloak and Helmet apperance changers will be available later.
Spell and Feat Changes #
- Black Blade of Disaster, Mordenkainen’s Sword and Shelgarn’s Persistent Blade can now be harmed with Pure damage
- Bigby’s Clenched Fist now deals Pure damage. The damage formula has been adjusted
- Blade Thirst – changed the Damage Type from Sonic to Bludgeoning
- Replaced Divine Favor in the Blackguard spellbook with a new spell – Divine Cruelty. This spells scales exactly the same as Divine Favor, but adds a Regeneration bonus instead of damage
- Epic Ruin now deals Pure damage
- Implosion now deals Pure damage
- Undeath to Death now always deals Half of the targets Current Hit Points as Pure damage. DC has been removed. The formula for the amount of affected creatures remains the same
- Vampiric Touch now deals Pure damage
- Divine Wrath has been reworked. The Damage Type that this feat provides is now Pure. Instead of soak, an Absorption Shield is provided instead. This shield can protect the user from (10 + Divine Champion levels)/+20 (maximum 40/+20) points of Physical damage. The total amount of Physical damage that can be absorbed by this shield is 50 + (Divine Champion levels * 10)
- Flurry of Blows – moved to Monk level 10. All existing Monks that don’t meet this requirement will have the feat removed
- Mighty Rage – changed the Damage Type from Magical to Bludgeoning
- Rallying Cry – reduced the Attack Bonus to 1
Spells System Adjustment #
- It is now possible to apply multiple Damage Dots Spells to a single hostile target. Each creature/player can apply 1 Damage Dot from the same Spell ID at the same time, but multiple objects can apply the same Damage Dot Spell ID to the same target simultaneously. If you have already applied that Damage Dot Spell ID to that target and you cast the same spell again, that Dot will be replaced.
- It is now possible to receive the same Buff Spell ID from multiple sources, without having the last buff replace the previous one. In case of different duration, you will receive multiple buff expire notifications, with the name of the effect creator on it.
- Buffs with scaling effects won’t stack (like Dodge AC), and in those cases the last buff will still always remove the previous one.
Adjusted Damage Property Scaling #
Adjusted how damage scales on weapons, when such weapons are upgraded to Vengeful. Basically, many more damage tiers have been added, allowing many more different combinations.
- Existing vengeful weapons have been updated, and their damage property has been updated accordingly.
Other Changes #
- Reduced the number of slots on Socketable Gauntlets to 6. The damage of End-Game gauntlets has been adjusted accordingly
- Increased the number of slots on Socketable Bracers to 7
- Added several new Legendary (Purple) Items that can drop from certain Raid Bosses. Note that the properties of those items can be adjusted in the future
- When the module starts a reboot, the module name you will see in the server list will have the number of minutes left before the reboot completes.
- Reduced Master Kwai AC and Self Concealment
- Reduced Gnarled Fist Monastery 3rd mini boss speed+
- Added option in Player Menu to automatically hide any equipped Cloak
- Nerfed Nordock Natural Resistance Amulet and Nordock Protection Belt % immunities (from 25% down to 10%)
- Fixed Fugue Plane conversation setup timing not working properly in some cases
- Fixed Bless in-game description not matching real spell duration