HARPER SCOUT REWORK: God’s Eye Scout
Harper Scout was finally reworked! This was the latest base game class in need of a rework to be considered while building your characters.
It is now an utility class that can be used with several builds combinations.
UNDEAD RACES UPDATE:
Undead races had some issues with being too vulnerable to some spells and abilities. This rebalancing patch should give them some more justice!
- All undead races can now be ANY evil alignment
- Added Physical immunity 5% to Vampire
- All undead races have Cold and Electricity damage immunity raised to 50%
- All undead races are by default more resistant to turn effects. Each race has a +10 modifier, increased by +1 each 8 character levels, maximum +15 at level 40
- Undeath to Death damage against player undead reduced by 50%
- Turn Undead duration against players reduced to 1 round max
UMD FOR SCROLLS CHANGES:
UMD for using scrolls has always been tricky to understand. We decided to simplify the process, so to make it more even and avoid low level exploits of high level scrolls.
- To use a scroll without UMD, you MUST have a class of the level required to cast that spell normally (even if you don’t have it “loaded” in your spells book)
- In all other cases, UMD is required to run the scroll.
- When examining a scroll, the ILR can appear in RED if the character doesn’t meat the minimum required level to user the scroll, GREEN if the level is met AND the character can use the scroll without UMD, or ORANGE, if the level is met, but the character needs UMD to use the scroll.
NORDOCK AND SOCKETABLE ITEMS:
- Nordock Items and Socketable items cannot be sold to normal vendors anymore.
- This was done to prevent selling an item by mistake.
- Usually no one would sell such items to a normal vendor, so this should not be an issue.
PICK POCKET ADJUSTMENT:
- A stolen item will be flagged as “impossible to store on vault” only if stolen from a player. Items stolen from NPCs can now be stored on the vault without the need to wait.
- Removed temporary HP from polymorph shapes (this had to be done because the engine handling of temporary HPs from polymorph events is buggy as hell)
- Adjusted some dragons properties to rebalance them since latest patch (which made them a bit too strong)
- Fixed Improved Power Attack Description
- Fixed “divided by zero” script error
- Fixed being able to go in stealth while mounted (those horses should be more difficult to hide.. in plain sight even)
- Fixed being possible to use Heal Ally racial spell while polymorphed
- Fixed item equip CD not working properly
- Fixed typo on Gate Guardian speak string
- Fixed items not being instantly saved after the socketing UI window was closed
- Fixed premonition potions.. not casting premonition
- Adjusted final boss combat feats. They now should use them more frequently.