Disarm Traps, Open Lock and Pickpocket:
- Vanilla functions restored.
- Removed the need of thieves tools.
- Thieves Tools will be converted into the vanilla Thieves Tools
- Completely reworked to use its default in-game “button”
- Adoh custom rules are kept, see here.
- Added theft animation on opponent successful spot
- Added theft progress bar (3 seconds)
- Reverted to vanilla
- Added original tools to the game +1, +3, +6
- Adjusted Spot Trap CD
- Adjusted Disarm Trap CD (due to Skill Mastery feat)
- Traps will give XP on disarm
- Traps will respawn after their CD
- Reverted to its original use. (also skill mastery will work as in vanilla)
- Slightly adjusted Open Lock CDs (due to Skill Mastery feat)
- Doors can be re-locked (won’t give XP on Unlock)
- Chests can’t be re-locked (will give XP on Unlock)
Dungeons and Raids Check:
- Dungeons and raids are now listed from low level to raid level while checking for their availability with player wand
- Henchmen statistic, spells and skills improved overall
- Henchmen basic equipment improved
- Henchmen left alone for more than 30 minutes will be destroyed to reduce server CPU load
- Creatures with weapons are now able to be disarmed.
- A disarmed creature, like players, will have its weapon go into inventory instead of on the ground.
- The creature will be able to re-equip the disarmed weapon
New ADOH ILR:
Adoh will now use a custom ILR (needed since there will be many changes on items, mostly on crafting)
Nordock Craft Gear & Weapons:
- Equippable from character level 30+
Equippable based on item used slots and on its max slots. For a 6 sockets item, this is the ILR scaling:
- ILR 1 – if empty
- ILR 15 – 1 property
- ILR 20 – 2 properties
- ILR 25 – 3 properties
- ILR 30 – 4 properties
- ILR 35 – 5 properties
- ILR 40 – 6 properties
Items with different max slots will follow a similar scaling.
- Will still use the value scaling system as for wiki
- 1 spell: lvl 10
- 2 spells: lvl 20
- 3 spells: lvl 30
ATS Crafting Gear & Weapons:
- will use the value scaling system as for normal items, but with a 2/3 of value decrease (lower level required to equip the items)
Party Range Adjust:
Since some players were abusing the party range scaling rule, a new check has been added to a party when checking if able to gain XP.
- The difference from the Highest member and the Lowest member (ECL included in the operation), CAN’T be higher than 10. So it means that in a party of 6 formed by 31, 31, 30, 29, 29, 6, while its average range is between -5, the difference from highest member and lowest member is 25, which being higher than 10 makes that party NOT able to gain XP
Loot into dungeons and raids have been adjusted to separate loot tiers.
- can now be looted into Solo LVL 40 Dungeons only, and will prepare characters for RAID encounters.
- can now be looted into RAIDS only (also gems will be provided into RAIDS only).
Increased the number of tokens from dead UNI, Boss and from chests. Even if a creature won’t provide loot, a defeated boss will always provide tokens.
Due to this change, purchasable Nordock items prices have been slightly increased
- Normal Ammo and Throwing weapons can now be looted and might roll as vengeful, which will also make them unlimited.
- Added mass rewards for world boss events!
More Quick-Chat Commands & More:
- -delete_character: starts conversation to delete the character
- -lfp: default looking for party invite is sent
- -lfp_dungeons: dungeon looking for party invite is sent
- -lfp_level: leveling looking for party invite is sent
- -lfp_rp: role play looking for party invite is sent
- -lfr: default looking for ress request is sent
- -lfr_balms: balms only looking for ress request is sent
- -lfr_nocorpse: no corpse looking for ress request is sent
- -lfr_spell: spell / rod looking for ress request is sent
- -lfr_templenocorpse: temple no corpse looking for ress request is sent
- -party_check: checks if the party will gain XP
- -massid_gold: starts inventory mass id, will pay with gold (1k each unidentified item)
- -massid_skill: starts inventory mass id using character lore skill (gold free)
- -event_on: when an event is running, this commands joins the character to the event
- -event_off: to exit from a running event
- -horse_unstuck: to restore character default appearance in case of visual bug when using a horse. NOTE: DO NOT USE IF NOT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!
- Added talk CD to avoid chat spam, increased CD for shouts!
Nordock Craft Items Adjustments:
- Damage dices and properties on Nordock weapons are now aligned and will scale following the same logic for ATS Craft/Socketable weapons.
- Check Boss Items for more info and fore updated weapon stats.
- Added Nordock Craft Sickle to loot table
- Added Nordock Craft Light Tower Shield to Nordock Merchant
- Removed KD Immunity from Nordock Craft Dodge Helmet.
- Added Discipline + 10 instead.
Socketable Items Adjustments:
- Adjusted Sockets on Weapons, see here for more details.
ATS Crafting Items:
- Adjusted ALL items available, check here for the updated list with the new properties.
- Max Main Skill set to 425 (up from 400). This to allow end game items to be easier to craft
- Ironwood now respawns and has more spawn points than before
- All modified items will be replaced first player login and once you open the persistent chest for the first time. NOTE: ATS Bags WILL NOT be replaced.
- Mulrok Village Trade Hall: has been temporarily disabled due to a massive rework incoming
- ATS Set System: has been temporarily disabled due to a massive rework incoming
General Items Adjustments:
- Quarterstaff is now a monk weapon (not finessable, STR based)
Sequencer Robes Adjustments:
- Epic spells are not allowed into Sequencer Robes
- Minimum level requirement to cast spells from sequencer has been added (i.e., to cast a stored spell of innate level 9, a level 17 character is required)
Huge Size Appearances Adjustment:
- Skins (both from subraces or purchased appearances), higher than Normal Size won’t be able to equip shield + two handed weapon IF the base STR value (so without any bonus), is lower than DEX base value.
Damage Reductions Adjustments:
- Adjusted Dungeons/Raids Boss damage reductions and main Summons damage reductions
- Adjusted Celestial/Vampire cold/electrical damage reductions (from damage reduction to damage immunity in %)
Blinding Speed Rework:
- +1 attacks per round
- +4 Dodge AC
- Not Dispellable
- Duration: 1 round each 2 character levels
Dwarven defender damage reduction:
- 6/- at level 6 instead of 3/-, up to 24/- at DD level 30
- base dc increased at 13 (from 10)
- Base proc chance buffed form 45% to 50%
- Boss proc chance buffed from 30% to 40%
- Buffed from 1d6 base damage added at each critical strike to 2d6 base damage
- Set a CD on of 12 seconds on HIPS
- Doing this will allow us to remove true sight from raid boss, and will improve the PVP experience overall
- A good balance between HIPS cd and creatures stop/listen values will be the key.
- More adjustments will follow
Disarm and Knockdown CD:
- Added a CD to Disarm and Knockdown use, main reason for this is to make PVP and PVE more competent.
- As for now, everyone can spam Disarm and Knockdown with each attack, leaving very a few chances for the opponent to survive.
- Thanks to this, we will be able to remove KD immunity from common items.
- Knockdown immunity will still be available from some craftable items, set bonus, and a few more droppable items.
- Dragons ability to mass knockdown with wings is also subject to the same PVE CD
- Disarm: 3 seconds
- KD: 6 seconds
- Disarm: 6 seconds
- KD: 12 seconds
Bane of Enemies:
- AB bonus against favored enemies +3 (up from +2)
- Damage bonus against favored enemies 3d6 (up from 2d6)
Sorcerer / Wizard Damage Shields Rebalance:
Since boss damage reduction is mostly based on damage shields, I am now rebalancing magic shields so we can have a more use of elemental damage overall, and also to have more viable weapons.
- Death Armor: 1d6 + 1 each 2 caster levels – Magic Damage
- Elemental Shield: 1d8 + 1 each 2 caster levels – Fire damage + 50% Fire & Cold Immunity
- Mestil’s Shield: 1d12 + 1 each 2 caster levels – Acid damage + 50% Acid Immunity
- If on Ranger: +1 to AB and Sonic Damage each 5 levels, up to +8 at Ranger level 40.
- If on Others: +1 to Enhancement/Attack Bonus to equipped weapon each 4 levels, max +6 at Ranger level 24.
- Spell duration increased to 1 turn (up from 2 rounds)
- De-socket anvil wont trap an item anymore if loaded from vault chest
- De-socket anvil duplication item under a specific circumstance has been solved
- Disarm feat from green whip won’t be removable anymore
- Terrifying rage aura is not applied two times to same character if another is already up
- Fixed mad monk conversation in GFM
- Fixed variables not saving on persistent chests
- Fixed Shifted characters not being saved OnClientLeave
- Fixed Blackjaw not equipping items OnSpawn
- Fixed Dead Wyrm God Dungeon return transition to port outside of dungeon, not inside
- Fixed Spell Resistance Gems duplication
- Fixed Players sending hooks to discord with DebugMode 1
- Fixed Dye Kits removing local variables from dyed items
- Fixed Pickpocketing system that was able to steal creature items from shifted creatures
- Fixed Restoration spells removing some shapes or Barbarian Rage effects
- Fixed Player Corpses from being sellable to merchants
Other Minor Changes:
- Removed Useless bags from fugue
- Reworked no magic flag for Gateway, fugue, arena during PVP events, GFM wisdom path
- Removed Greater Katana of Dragons recipe
- Removed broken book quest from Benzor to Tobaro (when there will be a quest system, this and other quests will be added)
- Leveling while shifted is now prevented
- Moved persistent chest checks into HB script on chest
- Testing a new function to prevent the Persistent Chest conversation lock
- Slightly adjusted creature skills overall
- Player associates (summons, henchman), are now ported with the player when the player gets ported to a place to another in the same area
- Rewrote NPCs corpses system (lighter)
- Boosted Captain Tucker (and he can’t be possessed anymore)
- Added Intimidate skill to all animal companions and familiars
- Deleting a character now also deletes its TURD data
- Improved Current Subrace System Performances Overall
- Lair of the Archer is now an indoor area for underdark characters
- Bloodwood is now an indoor area for underdark characters
- Moonglow Epic Guard can’t be possessed anymore
- Underdark Epic Guards can’t be possessed anymore
- Hive Mother beetles now provide loot
- Server-messages added to Discord which will contain Server Reboot messages
- Added many more logs for GMs and Developers
- Improved Players Death Corpses