NORTHERN TEMPLAR ADJUSTMENTS:
- Pillar of Ice HPs increased, new formula: 200 + (NT levels * STR modifier) + ((NT levels * STR modifier) / 2)
- Guardian of Krisaldimun duration increased to 5 turns.
NEW NORDOCK ITEMS:
- Nordock Craft Thug Ring has been adjusted to be a Blackguard only ring.
- Added Nordock Craft Thief Ring (for Rogues, Assassins, Shadowdancers)
- Added Nordock Craft Killer Ring (for Assassins)
SPECIAL SUMMONS NOW COMPLETELY UNDISPELLABLE:
Special summons like domain summons, epic summons, or familiars/companions are now completely undispellable and can’t be dismissed with banishment or similar spells
- We will see how this change will play out, and if will prove to not be healthy, we might adjust to them being dismissable, but with a far lower chance for that to happen
ADJUSTED WEATHER SYSTEM:
- When weather is clear, view distance and listen/spot modifiers receive a slight bonus
- When weather is bad, the view distance won’t constantly decrease anymore, with each weather type having its value now.
- Also reduced the view distance penalty on bad weather.
- Added new function for DMs to apply specific buffs at will
- Harm spell cannot crit anymore
- Slightly buffed Riverclaw creature
- Rebalanced Blackblood creatures to tighten CR to higher 30s
- Replaced mount/dismount effect to not be confused with polymorph effect
- Slightly increased unique loot inside of dungeons (they can loot more tokens or in raids even gems if lucky)
- Slightly buffed Plant domain unique summon
- Adjusted distance of boss 4 doors in Black Deep raid, to allow an easier reset if needed
- Fixed bug with “Stainless Mirthil Alloy Charm” which could be looted indefinitely at spam (anyone who abused it and not hasn’t reported the issue will be contacted)
- Fixed an issue with chests script locking chests even if they were not locked initially
- Fixed important bug in loot system which was not dropping on a corpse the difference in tokens that could not be split
- Fixed mount tail being kept by a player when removing a skin right after dismounting
- Fixed recall to city cool down mentioned in Player Menu with a wrong value
- Fixed green socketable ammunitions and throwing weapons being dropped with 1 stack instead of their max
- Fixed quest system not loading quest markers on some quest speak NPCs when they are pulled out of cache during area load
- Fixed AI trying to buff/heal mechanic pillars, they are now ignored
- Fixed Dead Wyrm dungeon not resetting doors on boss reset (boss 1)
- Fixed quest “Training Pits Officer” not working properly