Patch Note 05/09/2019
NEW MAJOR RULE:
Your Player Account Name MUST be associated with your CDKeys. On next login, your current Player Name will be associated to your keys and saved on our database. If you change it, and try to login, you will be booted.
Added more security checks for Persistent Vault Chest:
– You can’t use the chest in gateway anymore
– You can’t use the chest the first 3 minutes after server reset
– You can’t use the chest again after you have closed it for the next 2 minutes
– You can’t store more than 60 bags inside your chests.
– Fixed a bug with Celestial and Azer stats.
– Updated rules in Journal
– Fixed a bug that would cause the Death System to be exploited
– Fixed a bug used by some players to exploit the Chest System to duplicate items
– Reworked loot notify mechanics
– Improved save character function and frequency
– Fixed a bug with bank system
– Bedroll should not be created multiple times on rest