NEW CREATURE WEAPONS FOR SHAPES:
This patch introduces a set of new creature weapons, that replace the old ones.
- Unlike old Creature Weapons, new ones act exactly the same as regular weapons. This fixes several bugs, including the incorrect ab scaling from extra attacks, such as haste attack and an additional attack granted at Shifter level 30.
- These new weapons DO NOT gain ability to bypass Damage Reduction, based on the creature’s own Damage Reduction.
- Monk’s Flurry of Blows doesn’t work with these weapons anymore.
- All unarmed polymorphs have been updated to use these new weapons.
- The character sheet now displays correct AB (the size modifiers are still not shown) and damage values of creature weapons.
There are 4 types of new Creature Weapons:
- Claws (Slashing)
- Fists (Bludgeoning)
- Teeth (Piercing)
- Claws and Teeth (Slashing and Piercing).
NEW SHAMBLING MOUND SUMMON FOR PLANT DOMAIN:
Plant domain now grants an unique summon.
- The Shambling Mound can be summoned once per day.
- Cannot be dispelled.
- It has an unique on-hit property that can root on ground almost any opponent.
- It doesn’t have a high AC, but has a high regeneration.
- The Shambling Mound scales in power with the cleric levels.
- Socketable Quarterstaff has its slots reduced to 7 (down from 8).
- Nordock Quarterstaff got adjusted as well.
2H WEAPONS + SHIELD ADJUSTMENT:
- To be able to equip a 2H weapon + shield, with a large/huge shape, the requirement of having a pure value of STR > of a pure value of DEX has been removed.
- Now it requires a pure value of STR of at least 20
AMMUNITIONS MERGE WHILE POLIMORPHING:
- From now on, only Ammunitions flagged as being unlimited will merge into a shape.
- Normal ammunitions won’t merge anymore.
- Improved Power attack now grants +10 damage, but reduces AB only by -5
- Crafted Greater Elemental arrows can now be dropped from CR 20+ creatures (can drop as vengeful too)
- Remove Curse scroll now can be also cast by clerics
- Dismissal, Banishment and Word of Faith spells now notify the master if one of its summons get dismissed.
- Death shade summons have been rebalanced.
- Scouting time in Tobaro quests have been reduced.
- Added new rewards for Tobaro quests
- Fixed Underdark Central being considered as a wild zone, triggering the ambush system (fixed some other areas too)
- Fixed PVP zones in test areas not working properly
- Fixed Inn door in Nocturnae City
- Fixed ambush system not working properly
- Fixed death domain summon being dispellable
- Fixed Giant Lodge Throne not unlocking properly