NEW DUNGEON NEED ROLL POWER MECHANIC:
Since the introduction of the new loot system, the need/greed/scrap mechanic had the problem of the need button being overused, without the players really talking to each other based on what they really needed.
The need button was being pressed regardless, with the consequence of having some players winning more than others, even though in the long run the winning ratio would have stabilized for everyone, but we understand this could lead to some frustration on the short term.
Due to this, we have changed the need mechanic by introducing the NEED roll power for each player:
- When you join an instance, you will have a default NEED roll power of 100.
- Whenever you need an item, you NEED roll power gets decreased by 10, down to a minimum of 20.
- You NEED roll power represents the maximum roll you can do for that specific item. For example, a NEED roll power of 100 makes you able to roll from 1 to 100, a NEED roll power of 60 makes you able to roll from 1 to 60 maximum.
- If you join an already existing instance, you will get a NEED roll power based on how many bosses were defeated in that instance (this works in RAIDs only). For example, if you join a Plane of Rage RAID where 2 bosses have been already defeated, you will get a NEED roll power of 100 – (5 x boss defeated).
- The 2 minutes cooldown between need actions has been removed.
With this change we hope to make you need only what strictly necessary, and by that, to create more balance between loot distribution.
This is the first version of the system, further adjustments might be necessary in the future, based on players feedback.
- Adjusted Goblin’s Land respawn timers and Goblins AC values.
- Adjusted Heavy Crossbow maximum range to 30 (down from 35).
- Adjusted Lord Blackrook fight in West Benzor Slums
- Adjusted West Benzor respawn timers
- Slightly rebalanced Galbarog Chieftain, West Benzor Slums quest bosses, Galbarog Spirit Beast, Galbarog Howling Smasher.
- Allowed Ride Skill as class skill for all classes.
- Fixed chest system sometimes locking objects with a leftover key tag even if the object wasn’t locked when it was opened.
- Fixed pet items description still referring as they were mount items.
- Fixed race check not being done properly on polymorphed characters at first login.
- Fixed spell slots disappearing on character death since polymorph system upgrade.
- Fixed clients being forced to use some kind of icons.
- Fixed several wrong SQL calls.
- Fixed event team grave respawn points causing players to get stuck in them.
- Fixed monk speed not resetting properly after dismounting.
- Fixed some shapes having a wrong weapon reference.