SERVER VERSION UPDATE
We are finally updating to the newest and latest game version release (8193.35.40).
This new game version brings in tons of changed, additions, QoL content etc. For a full patch note, check here!
- To reduce at a minimum the risk of incompatibility, we will only allow updated clients to join the server after this update.
- This means you must update your client too, if you haven’t did that already. Check on your steam/gog/beamdog/etc client, if there is an update for your game.
- If you find you can’t join the server and you don’t see any updates on your platform, contact us on Discord so we will help you debugging the issue.
- Note that mobile users won’t be affected, since there haven’t been updated for iOS or Android yet.
Also, coming with this server upgrade:
- Updated all our spells shapes and sizes in the spells configuration file. Whenever you will try to cast an AOE spell, you will see the a glow on-ground with shape and size matching the area of effect the spell will have.
The color depends on the type of spell:
- Red: standard hostile, can harm you, your NPC associates, and your enemies
- Blue: selective hostile, can only harm your enemies
- Green: selective friendly, can only help you and/or your allies
- Orange: standard hostile, won’t affect you, but can harm your NPC associates and your enemies
Due to some very custom changes to our spells, you might find some shape color not perfectly representing the truth for some spells. If you find inconsistencies, just let us know!
RAIDS DROP REDISTRIBUTION
Since raids rework, introduced with March 2023 Loot Rework patch, we kept an eye on raids statistics, to see what needed to be adjusted, and where. We noticed some raids are much more used than others, and that needed some re-balance.
The following changes have been applied to raids:
- Reduced spawns amount in Black Deep and Gurnal City (Valdamir). This will make these raids a little shorter in terms of time needed to complete them.
- Redistributed loot among Raid Bosses to also have Gurnal City (Valdamir) as an important point for you to go in.
- Raids drops are now public! Check on our website what can be dropped and where, and what are the chances for each item to drop!
VENGEFUL SYSTEM – BOOSTED PROPERTY
Adjusted the vengeful system to allow a boosted property in a vengeful item.
- This means, in the cases where this will be enabled, a vengeful item will have increased chances to receive a new property, from one of the “best” properties available.
- Also, in these cases, regardless if the property taken is already on the item or new, its “power” (i.e. AC for Additional AC, Damage dices for Damage Increase, etc), will be from a rarer tier, compared to a normal roll for a default vengeful property.
- The action is still subject to luck, but with a considerable boost.
- This option will ONLY be active while setting as vengeful normal items in Castle Glendario (Boss Tokens options).
ADJUSTED SOCKETABLE ITEMS COSTS:
- Cost for socketable item, 100% wearable, top tier: 300 Boss Tokens (down from 500)
- Cost for socketable item, 100% wearable, all: 200 Boss Tokens (down from 250)
- Cost for socketable item, 50% weapon 50% wearable: 150 Boss Tokens (unchanged)
- Cost for socketable item, 100% weapon: 75 Boss Tokens (down from 100)
- Fugue Guardian Self Resurrection – Gold Option: It now checks in your bank if you don’t have enough gold with you.
- Added portal in Mulrok Village to the Bounty Hunter’s Guild. It checks for the key but does not consume it
- Added merchant to Eastern March Weary Rest Inn
- Hidden from the game Craft Weapon and Craft Armor skills, since we do not use them at all.
- Added confirm check before allowing purchase of items with boss tokens in Castle Glendario
- Modified looking for “DUNGEONS | RAID” party option in: “DUNGEONS”
- Added new looking for party option: “RAID”
- Fixed Hammer of the Gods spell description in-game
- Fixed NUI text input window height size
- Fixed Dispell spells not being checked for immunity. Now a dispell spell will be properly blocked by an item with immunity to them.
- Fixed an issue which allowed to purchase a skin without skin tokens in a specific case.
- Fixed several final bosses on low level dungeons not resetting properly
- Fixed fugue guardian not Free Resurrecting you properly if the module is currently under a Free Ress event