There are a few useful quick-chat commands you can use to perform specific actions without the need to use an in-game tool.
You can also perform most of these actions by using the Player Menu on you (check the page for more info).
- -delete_character: starts a conversation that allows you to delete your character
- -lfp: sends a generic “looking for party” invite
- -lfp_dungeons: sends a dungeon “looking for party” invite
- -lfp_level: sends a leveling “looking for party” invite
- -lfp_rp: sends a role play “looking for party” invite
- -lfr: sends a generic “looking for resurrection” request
- -lfr_balms: sends a balm-only “looking for resurrection” request
- -lfr_nocorpse: sends a no-corpse “looking for resurrection” request
- -lfr_spell: sends a spells-only “looking for resurrection” request
- -lfr_templenocorpse: sends a temple-no-corpse “looking for resurrection” request
- -party_check: checks if the current party will gain experience
- -massid_gold: starts inventory mass id, you will pay with gold (1k each unidentified item)
- -massid_skill: starts inventory mass id using character lore skill (gold free)
- -event_on: when an event is running, this commands joins the character to the event
- -event_off: to exit from a running event
- -blink: in case you are facing an invisible creature (known bug into NWN engine, when creatures are not loaded on player client), which will blind the character for 1 second, forcing the client to re-render nearby creatures.
- -my_gems: that shows your Socketable Gems panel, with listed all the gems you have learned, if any.
- -socket: that puts you on targeting mode, then you need to select a Socketable Item, to open its socket user interface panel.
Emotes quick-chat commands: #
- /sit (sit on floor)
- /sit_near (sit on nearest chair)