New Journal Custom UI #
The default journal has been replaced by a custom journal made by us. The journal will automatically be populated with your on-going quests and with your completed quests. You will also be able to filter quests by name with the use of a search box, integrated in the new journal.
- By examining a quest, a window with the quest status and any other data about it will be shown.
- By getting or completing a quest, a new journal entry will appear. Journal entries are ordered by name.
New Quest Conversation Custom UI #
All quest conversations are now based on a custom user interface. With the new interface we can include much more useful information into the conversation, not only the quest description itself! You will be able to see quest specifics and possible rewards too!
This new user Interface is used for all quest and for each specific quest step. We hope it will improve your questing experience!
New Dungeons Entrance Custom UI #
When clicking on a dungeon entrance, a new custom interface window will appear. In this window, you will see a short dungeon story, some information about the dungeon parameters, possible loot and your “bound” status. The status of the dungeon will be dynamically updated by checking your own bound status and by cross-checking any party members too. The previous system was doing that automatically on your entrance “click”, so nothing has really changed regarding the mechanics/rules.
This change was introduced to make dungeons entrances more clear and understandable for new players. It will surely make new player’s life easier, knowing that this transition can lead to a possibly dangerous area.
Weapon Swap CD Removed #
We have removed any cooldown while swapping weapons during combat. Instead, whenever you switch weapon in combat, you will receive an irremovable 100% miss chance for the next 2 rounds. This aloows you to switch weapons in combat if necessary for whatever reason, but knowing you will incur in this temporary debuff if you do. The cooldown before, and the miss chance now, are necessary to counter a hardcoded bug.
- Adjusted Black Market access logic. The Black Market will automatically update each monday at 00:00:01, based on the server timezone. Players with the weekly ticket, will be able to enter the Black Market at each reset, regardless of their last week access day/hour. They will also be able to re-enter the Black Market at will during the next 2 hours from their weekly entrance.
- New pets can now drop from Dungeons and Raids bosses.
- Adjusted Old Tower dungeon first miniboss appearance
- Removed minimum limit of 3 players for raids bosses to be spawned.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This is an experiment, we will keep a close eye on players behavior following this change. If we see the change threatens parties formation, we will take action.
- Fixed an issue with the Polymorph system always returning the original character race when a function asked for the current character race ID. The fix allows for specific functions to get the polymorph current race, while important checks are still able to receive the default character race.
- Fixed an issue in the Loot System which prevented some party members to roll for some items on a specific case.
- Fixed a wrong icon for the Black Market Invitation Card in the custom Loot System UI.
- Fixed an issue with the new polymorph system which made you lose your default race bonuses when logging out between resets while polymorphed.
- Fixed Items Set System allowing to keep a set bonus property on gloves even when a valid weapon was equipped on right hand.
- Fixed “Colpomortale” Legendary scimitar damage, now it should be correctly multiplied by the Weapon Master Increased Multiplier feat.