- Dungeons and raids are some of the most exciting parts of the Nordock world.
- Once you reach level 15 (Effective Character Level (ECL)), you are able to access LVL 15+ Nordock Dungeons. Later other dungeons become available.
- Depending on your build and equipment, newer players might want to venture in there with a group of adventurers, since it may be challenging alone.
- Try to fight your way through one of them and see how it goes. Some dungeons should be attempted by a group of adventurers, while others can be soloed.
LVL 15+ Dungeons – minimum LVL required 15 (all soloable): #
- Graktan Throne (maximum level 25)
- Dread Castle (maximum level 25)
- Glonda’s Crypt (maximum level 25)
- Gorgoroth Cave (maximum level 25)
- Grim Gorge (maximum level 30)
LVL 21+ Dungeons – minimum LVL required 21 (all soloable): #
- Old Tower (ot)
- Frozen Lair
- Stonehammer Mines
- Blackscale Camp
- Annihilator Hideout
- Hidden Forest
The final bosses and mini-bosses in these dungeons will drop Epic Tokens and have chance for an Epic Item.
LVL 25+ Dungeons – minimum LVL required 25 (soloable): #
- Dramadon Tower
LVL 40+ Dungeons minimum LVL required 30 (most soloable): #
- Damned Tower (dt)
- Temple of Death (ToD)
- Fury Tower
- Garled Fist Monastery (SOLO only, minimum level 35)
- Elder Wyrm
- Temple of the Dead Wyrm God
LVL 40+ Raids minimum LVL required 35+ (NOT soloable): #
- Castle Moore (minimum level 35)
- Black Deep (minimum level 40)
- Plane of Rage (minimum level 30)
- Gurnal City (minimum level 40)
On each Raid you find 3 and up to 4 main bosses. There is a small chance that each boss will drop a specific item. You can check the list of available drops HERE.
The LVL requirement for each dungeon takes into consideration the ELC from any Race you have.
A Raid requires a party of at least THREE players for the bosses to spawn.
Party Leader Port: #
- A Dawn of Heroes has a ‘port to leader’ functionality that enables parties to group up around the leader from distant locations. Portals are located around the world.
- The ability to port to the party leader inside dungeons is DISABLED.
- Dungeons parties will have to gather outside the dungeon and enter together.
- If a player dies inside the dungeon, he MUST be resurrected by someone inside that dungeon to remain in that dungeon (Resurrection from Balm without corpse is DISABLED inside dungeons. Read Death & Resurrection system for more info).
Player Cooldown (CD): #
Dungeons are popular destinations but you cannot immediately repeat a dungeon after completion. There is a cooldown (CD) period. The duration of the cooldown is based on the dungeon level:
- LVL 15+ Dungeons: 3 hours CD
- LVL 21+ Dungeons: 6 hours CD
- LVL 25+ Dungeon (Dramadon): 3 hours CD
- LVL 40 Dungeons: 9 hours CD
- RAIDS: 12 hours CD
When you enter a dungeon, an instance of that dungeon is created. This means that the dungeon is for you (or your party) alone but other characters/parties can venture into the same dungeons and get their own version. You do not have to wait for a party to finish a dungeon before starting. Separate parties can enjoy the same dungeon simultaneously! The character gets bound to a specific instance.
- If you try to enter the same dungeon before the CD expires, you won’t be allowed to.
- This CD is applied to each player entering the dungeon/Raid.
- Use your Player Menu to check your personal Dungeons Status. You will be able to see when a complete dungeon becomes available again.
- To learn where Dungeons are located, check our map on the homepage!
Entrance User Interface #
When clicking on a dungeon entrance, a custom interface window will appear. In this window, you see a short dungeon story, some information about the dungeon parameters, possible loot and your “bound” status. The status of the dungeon is dynamically updated by checking your bound status and by cross-checking any party members. This UI informs adventurers of impending dangers so avoiding accidental entry by the ill-prepared.