In vanilla Neverwinter Nights, many character features are set on character creation and can never be changed. A Dawn of Heroes offers a custom editor that allows you to change you character at any level.
Character Editor #
The following character details are available for alteration via the crafting menu:
- Skin color
- Hair color
- Tattoo color
- Sound set
- Wings model
Item Editor #
You can also edit the following items’ appearances:
- Only default humanoid characters (e.g. human, elf, half-or) can edit the appearance of their armor, helmet or cloak.
- Only default humanoid characters (e.g. human, elf, half-or) can edit the appearance of their skin color, hair color, tattoo color, wings model or phenotype.
- Don’t use the editor whilst invisible.
- The editors are only available in non-PvP areas such as temples.
- Mobile users will have problems using these editors as the mobile clients are no longer being updated by Beamdog.