FIX FOR CHARACTERS NOT MEETING RACE FIRST CLASS:
There has been a moment some months ago where it was possible for some races ti pick a different class as first level class, which was in theory forbidden for that race.
Those character has been later identified, and put into purgatory, where you have to contact us to fix your issue.
- From today, you will be able to re-roll those characters automatically from within the purgatory itself. Store your items in your vault then talk with the re-roll NPC in the re-roll zone in the purgatory.
- This operation will NOT cost you a normal re-roll use, it is completely free.
MODIFIED MOUNTS AND PETS NUI INTERFACES:
Modified both user interfaces to be easier to use and understand.
- Added a new ability in the collectibles menu to dismiss a pet, outside of the user interface.
- Modified the mount user interface to make it clearer when mounts are not allowed, and why you cannot summon a specific mount, if you don’t match the level required for that mount.
- Now if you have the mounts user interface open and you switch area, the interface will update automatically based on the area where you are going.
- Reduced Mulrok Trade Hall persistent store daily restock percentage.
- Fixed Gnarled Fist Monastery, no magic zone allowing epic summons to be kept alive.
- Fixed solo players in dungeons but in a party with other players NOT in the same dungeon still seeing the loot NUI window, even if alone in that instance.
- Fixed some new players not getting a free re-roll use automatically. If you are a new player and you still do not see a re-roll option, contact @tomrotfl on Discord!