On ADOH, Harper Scout has been completely reworked and became God’s Eye Scout. The full description of the reworked class is the following:
PRESTIGE CLASS #
God’s Eye is a secret society of fanatics, who’s main goal is overcome the limits of mortal perception. In order to become a member, the applicant should pass a horrifying ritual of extracting his own eyes with a sacrificial blade, while whispering an ancient spell. If done correctly, the eyes of the applicant are replaced with new ones, infused with ancient magic, granting him the right to be called the God’s Eye Scout. Not many survive this ritual, but those who do gain a godlike vision, that allows them to see much more, than any other mortal creature. That said, in order to learn to use all benefits of his new Eyes, the Scout must complete his special training, that comes after.
Hit Die: d8
Skill Points: 4 + Int Modifier
Skills: appraise, concentration, heal, listen, lore, ride, search, spellcraft, spot, tumble, use magic device (cross class)
Unavailable feats: …
Primary saving throw(s): reflex, will
Base attack bonus: +3/4 levels
Special Features & Feats #
- God’s Eye Scouts are only able to attain ten levels and may never become “epic” in the God’s Eye Scout class. They can, of course, gain epic levels in their other classes.
- God’s Eye Scout is a Special Bonus Class. If the character has 10 levels of God’s Eye Scout, the levels of God’s Eye Scout will be added to the levels of the character’s primary class in order to determine the Set Bonus. This means that a character, that has 30 levels of any base class and 10 levels God’s Eye Scout will receive pure set bonuses. Same goes for a character that has 10 levels of God’s Eye Scout and 20 levels of any prestige class.
- Bardic Knowledge – God’s Eye Scout vision allows him to identify items just by looking at them. This feat grants +1 to lore checks with each class level and stacks with Bard’s Bardic Knowledge, as well as the ability to learn Use Magic Device as a cross-class skill.
- Darkvision – God’s Eye Scout gains the ability to see in the dark.
- Defensive Awareness I – God’s Eye Scout supreme vision allows him to retain his dexterity bonus to AC, even if caught flat-footed or attacked by a hidden or invisible creature.
- Godly Perception I – God’s Eye Scout gains a +10 bonus to his listen, search and spot checks.
- Defensive Awareness II – God’s Eye Scout is able to foresee enemy attacks and can no longer be flanked, since he can react to opponents on opposite sides of him as easily as he can react to a single attack.
- Uncanny Vision I – God’s Eye Scout’s sight is able to pierce through any invisibility effect, allowing him to easily detect invisible creatures.
- Godly Perception II – God’s Eye Scout bonuses to listen, search and spot are increased to +20.
- Uncanny Vision II – God’s Eye Scout is immune to any blindness effects.
God’s Eye Scout Requirements #
Skills: Listen 5 ranks, Search 5 ranks, Spellcraft 5 ranks, Spot 10 ranks
God’s Eye Scout Level Progression #
|Level||Base attack bonus||Saves (Fort / Reflex / Will)||Feats||HP|
|1st||+0||0 / 2 / 2||Bardic Knowledge|
|2nd||+1||0 / 3 / 3||16|
|3rd||+2||1 / 3 / 3||Defensive Awareness I||24|
|4th||+3||1 / 4 / 4||32|
|5th||+3||1 / 4 / 4||Godly Perception I||40|
|6th||+4||2 / 5 / 5||Defensive Awareness II||48|
|7th||+5||2 / 5 / 5||56|
|8th||+6||2 / 6 / 6||64|
|9th||+6||3 / 6 / 6||72|
|10th||+7||3 / 7 / 7||Godly Perception II|
Uncanny Vision II
God’s Eye Scout Class Tips #
God’s Eye Scout Community Builds #
- Future build links.